- Fireflies. These are the coolest little insects and just seem so magical.
- Street lights at intersections that "turn off" during the late-night hours. Even though I'm not often out driving at these times, I sure do appreciate it when I am.
- Snow days. Even if they don't happen often enough for my tastes.
- Eastern market. The BEST french toast that I've had yet.
- Great Falls. This place truly reminds me that with the exception of the Colorado and possibly the Green, no river in Utah deserves the moniker "river," only "creek."
- The long run of the Banff Mountain Film Festival. Only in DC can I go to Banff six nights in a row.
- Running races. DC always has an interesting race for me to do.
Uhh, that's all I got. Not that bad. But since I've been positive about Maryland, I think it's only fair that I'm allowed to post the worst of Maryland next time.