Here's what I have to say in response to what you had to say to what I had to ask:
1. I thought turban-wrapping your hair was something everyone knew, you know, like how to make a rootbeer float. But apparently, if your hair is boy-short and you never have to use the turban wrap, then you don't know how to actually do it. This was news to me.
2. Other than my friend Angie, everyone calls them Nilla. But I'm with her: they're vanilla wafers. You guys are all crazy.
3. I asked this question incorrectly. Before you read any further, what would you call this?
To me, this is a truck. To Chuck, this is a "pick-up" and the semi-truck is a "truck." Wrong wrong wrong. This is a truck and the big beautiful Werner machine is a semi.
4. This came about after a thread in an online Washington Post chat. The moderator wrote that women generally use 2-3 sheets; of course I was flummoxed as I'd never used that few. But you guys really put me to shame; I use about 8-10. I'll try to reduce.
5. I thought that since 1% milk has 1% milkfat and 2% milk has 2% milkfat, well, then whole milk should be 100%. I honestly believed this. But the right answer is 4%. So the next time someone asks for your whole attention, you only have to listen to every 25th word. Sweet.