My "Virginian Mormon Friend" (yes, I had only one) has tagged me. She is my oldest friend and yet I know little about her. But due to the wonders of the internet and consequently blogging, we're learning more about each other every day. She lives this super cool life in NYC and seems to have parties all the time. I wish I lived closer!
(I was going to scan and then post a picture of the two of us at my baptism, but I don't have it. Maybe I'll have my mom send it to me [hint, hint Mom].)
Anyway, here goes...
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are my 7 facts:
1. I have never mowed a lawn, nor do I intend to.
2. I would love to be a performer on Broadway, preferably as Eponine in Les Mis.
3. Sometimes my only motivation to go to the gym is so that I can watch cable television (e.g., Project Runway).
4. I am definitely a math snob. If you can't calculate 10% of something in your head, we might not be able to be friends.
5. I might use some of the money we have saved for a house to get laser eye surgery done. I think I would love it. I'd seriously consider using TLC Laser Eye Center simply because it's what Tiger Woods used and endorses.
6. I watch far more television than I'll ever admit to.
7. I'm not afraid to tell people my weight (138 pounds). (Remember people, I had a baby three weeks ago.)
And just because...8. I think Blogger spellcheck is DUMN. Hello...they don't have "internet" in their database? Wow. (And "dumn" is a word I made up. It's an amalgamation of "dumb" and, well, you know. It's for the extra special dumbness. It's pronounced dum-na.)
I know I'm supposed to tag seven others, but I'll refrain. However, if you'd like to do this, go ahead and then let me know. I'd love to read yours!