You're only allowed to comment on this post as long you promise to say none of the following:
- Don't worry; you're so close already! (Uh, after 39 weeks and two days, even five days seems too long.)
- He could still come early! (I realize that, but don't believe it.)
- He'll be here before you know it! (See the first bullet.)
- He'll come when he's ready. (I'm not concerned about him at this point. He's fine; I'm not.)
- Anything that sounds remotely like the previous bullets.
P.S. And yes, these pictures of Bruno are recent. He developed some sort of rash in his nether region and in an attempt to save the $50 vet fee (plus any "necessary" meds), we thought we'd try the collar first. It seems to be working.