31 August 2007

Poll Analysis

First, a little background on last Friday's poll. I began thinking about this the other day when I entered a bathroom at work. In the stall next to me was a woman (I can identify her by her loud breathing) who was obviously reading a newspaper. I was only mildly shocked as I knew this was a pretty regular thing for this woman.

When I regaled C with the story that evening, he was not shocked. This shocked me. Reading material in a work bathroom? Just wrong. But not to C. He said it was not unusual to enter a men's public restroom and find a newspaper on the floor. You know, common courtesy. I still wasn't sure.

And of course the poll was split evenly down the gender lines, just like in our household. Every single female thought it wrong and every single male thought it okay. Wow. I really do learn something new every day.

1 comment:

Niederfam said...

Go figure right??? I'm still sticking with my gender and saying, really boys, it's GROSS!!!