- This bracelet. I saw some cufflinks made out of old typewriter keys at Eastern Market and loved them then. I still love them. Ooooh, I just found these earrings! When I get them, what letters should I choose?! (Remember, my initials are an oft-used Canadian interjection, so probably not the best idea.)
- This purse. Actually, I'm not sure how I feel about this exactly. I mean, all the good stuff has been taken out!
- These pacifier clips. Again, presents, people, presents.
- Bottle-cap anything is my new craft. Good thing I got some birthday money to spend on this endeavor. (This one is funny to me.)
- And then there's the stuff that makes you say, "HUH?" Like this. Really? $99? Wow.
There's just too much fun stuff. I could spend hours just looking at all the talents these people have. That's a good thing because I have hours.