I saw this on another blog, but that blogger had 100. I just couldn't come up with that many, so you get only 75.
1. I am ridiculously organized.
2. I love good newspapers.
3. I love moving into new places, but hate moving out.
4. I love teaching at the university level.
5. I dislike most kids.
6. I teach Primary in church, but am working on my attitude towards it.
7. I have little feet, which I love, but have a hard time finding shoes to shod them.
8. I hate most types of exercise.
9. I love the mountains.
10. Rivers are my favorite body of water.
11. While getting married was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, I’d make the same decision in a second.
12. I hated high school but loved college.
13. I love traveling.
14. I am a firm believer in “favorites” and “bests.” (For example, best pineapple ever: the one purchased on the side of the road in Jamaica.)
15. I am excessively left brained. In fact, I don’t think I have a right brain.
16. For those of you who think I’m creative, I’m not. I’m just really good at copying others’ creative works.
17. I am terrified of bridges.
18. Having a “straightened” house is more important to me that having a “clean” house.
19. I love my middle name.
20. I am not competitive when playing games but have an ultra-competitive husband.
21. I love French toast, Hot Tamales, and baked oatmeal.
22. I love sincere people.
23. I am motivated by schedules and love planning.
24. I love crossing things off lists.
25. I cried the day I arrived at my current apartment. The metal closet doors, horrible cabinets, and too-high bathroom mirrors just broke me.
26. I hate cats, but can’t wait until the day I own a pug.
27. I hate concerts: they’re too loud, too dark, and too people-filled.
28. Tanning beds completely freak me out. I feel like they’re zapping my bodily core with crazy rays of death.
29. My siblings make my laugh…in a good way.
30. I like cooking more than I ever thought I would.
31. I love Wallace Stegner.
32. My favorite flowers are gerber daisies.
33. I love big, clean, bright grocery stores with self-checkout lanes.
34. My favorite holidays are Christmas, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.
35. I want a haircut that I can run a pick through the wet hair and be done.
36. I HATE humidity.
37. My two nephews make me hopeful that I might actually like my own kids.
38. If I could have any job in the world, I’d love to be on Broadway or be a professional organizer.
39. I am 5 feet tall and 1/2 of an inch. I always round to 5’1”.
40. I hope I never drive a minivan. This is a motivating factor for having only two kids.
41. Sometimes I like to cry only because I haven’t done it in a while.
42. I am extremely expressive with my face. Therefore I will never be a professional poker player.
43. My favorite cold treat is a frozen yogurt cone (almost any flavor) from any Maverik store in Utah.
44. Ever since seeing the movie “Stand by Me,” leeches freak me out.
45. I have never mowed a lawn.
46. I love people who are on time and get frustrated with those that are late.
47. I would like to be able to say that I have run a marathon, but am not actually sure I want to run one.
48. I had to take a pottery class in college “pass or fail” because I was doing so poorly it would have messed up my GPA.
49. I love being in airplanes and practice my remote sensing skills every chance I can.
50. I love daytime TV: talk shows, not soap operas.
51. I dislike chain restaurants simply because they're chains.
52. I am curious about almost all jobs and would love to be a professional apprentice-for-a-day to almost all of them, except the dentist.
53. I am addicted to the Washington Post’s online chats.
54. Blogging is way easier for me than keeping a journal.
55. I love the internet and don’t know how I functioned without it.
56. I think that old-time radio programs are fun.
57. I didn’t serve a mission and don’t regret that decision.
58. I think I would make a fantastic secretary.
59. I think I have changed a lot since high school and secretly wish that those who knew me in high school would barely recognize me if they saw me today.
60. I love crosswords and Sudoko puzzles.
61. I hate movies in which animals talk. This excludes cartoons.
62. I used to say that I’d never marry a guy who wears ankle socks.
63. One reason that I am afraid to be a mother is because I don’t want to be just “Billy’s mom.” I like me and want to be a real person with real interests and real friends when I have kids.
64. I like supporting locally-owned establishments.
65. I always try to use proper grammar, and frequently judge others who don’t.
66. I believe in stereotypes.
67. I don’t believe in organic foods.
68. I love teaching myself things (HTML, LATEX, different sewing projects).
69. I have so little storage in my apartment that I have to use the spare bathroom’s shower to store extra detergent, toilet paper, and light bulbs.
70. I love email.
71. I can tolerate watching most sports on TV except for hockey.
72. I love being productive.
73. I love sewing, especially when I’m just making up the pattern and designs as I go along.
74. I often have my taxes done before February starts.
75. I HATE the dentist.