08 November 2008

Maryland Doesn't 100% Suck

So I know I complain about Maryland, but honestly, autumn here is awesome. We're just passing the peak colors for leaves in our neighborhood and people are starting to get their leaves raked to the curb for the big county leaf vacuum to come. (Yes, there really is a big vacuum, Virginia.)









As much as I wish this last picture was staged, I have to admit that it wasn't. I was crouching to get a super sweet pic and gravity just got the best of me. I didn't think that was supposed to happen until I was at least 65.

7 comments:

emily said...

wow, those are some pretty great pictures! those piles of leaves are so big - i love it!

and, of course, the pic of you is great. ha.

i'm glad you can enjoy the fall out there - you make us all jealous this time of year.

Gretchen said...

This weekend's fall foli ... leaves are gorgeous! I went to the National Arbroetum today and it was 100% AWESOME. I highly reccomend you and fam head out there tomorrow. It's totally worth the drive!

And I'm laughing my face off at that pic of you falling! Hilarious!

Sandra said...

OK, that picture of you it's the pic of the week! It gave me a good belly laugh.

Anonymous said...

Haa haa, that picture is too funny! I hope the fall didn't hurt too much.

I'm in California and have always thought Maryland would be a nice place to visit. I never thought it "sucked". LOL

Meg said...

The prices we pay for the blog. HeHe!

Nicole said...

love it! huge pile of leaves! and i'm so glad you posted the last pic! it definitely is a pretty autumn there.

i {heart} hawkes said...

i don't even know what to say about that last pic other than it is my favorite of the post. bruno and the boys look really happy.