18 September 2008

Where Was Sarah 31 Years Ago?

Anyone else seen this? I won't wax politically, but the Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator has changed my life. Who knew (other than Gov. Palin) that instead of Rhett, he should have been named Barrel McRaven?! Instead of being married to a Charles, I should be married to Copper Catfish? (Copper sounds so much sexier, doncha think?) And me, I have spent the last 31 years mis-named as well. I should have been Fork Decoy! It's like I don't even know who I am any more.

P.S. I really really want to make this. Although, I think I'd try it with a lemon cake and lemon yogurt (thanks to a genius idea from my sis-in-law). Does anyone want to come over and eat it with me?

P.P.S. Is it wrong to love your kids more when they're sleeping?

P.P.P.S. Is the third postscript "P.P.P.S." or "P.P.S.S." or something else entirely? Discuss.


12 comments:

Emily said...

That cake looks like heaven. Thank you for giving me something to salivate over while at work.

And yes, I dont have kids, but I think I will love mind more when they are sleeping as well. No worries.

Oh, and please refer to me now as Blitz Harden.

Blitz...not too bad. Maybe for my huge football playing children.

Melissa said...

I'd be Crank Widow! What the....?!

emily said...

i don't remember all of my "new" name - but i think it included warthog. huh.

emily said...

oh - as to lovin rhett more when he sleeps. while at the time-out convention, hillary weeks sang her version of "these are a few of my favorite things."

it went like this: "sleep-time and nap-time and sleep-time and nap-time. sleep-time and nap-times and sleept-time and nap-time." and on and on. you aren't the only one. :)

Gretchen said...

Ahem. Cake? Yes. The answer is always yes.

Niederfam said...

looks like i'd be FLACK GOBBLER, i think i'll keep my tongue twisting name instead......FUNNY!!! And YES, I dig Copper!!!!

Nicole said...

hilarious. I am Plate Jungle :) nice!

Galby said...

That is great! Copper is pretty sexy. Maybe you can name your next son that! My name was Speck Backfire Palin. I'm glad I wasn't born to her.

Lisa said...

Dave and I are and Slicer and Krinkle!

Jennifer said...

such a cute picture

Taste of Champaign said...

um, I am Chevy General. LAME. Anyway, no one has ever told me I had a genius idea, so thanks for boosting my ego:)

Taste of Champaign said...

okay, now I'm Ripper Shook...