- My current favorite is TLC's "What Not to Wear." I love this show. I love the interaction between Stacy and Clinton and the guests. I love how "anti" the guests start out but how truly converted they become at the end. Plus, I just love making fun of how bad people can look.
- Another favorite is Bravo's "Project Runway." I love watching the participants create the outfits. Their creativity intrigues and disgusts me at the same time. Plus, people fighting is always fun to watch.
- A new favorite is HGTV's "Design Star." This is one I just started watching last week. I caught the very last two episodes, but thanks to On Demand, I am working on catching up. I think I like it so much because it's what I wanted Martha Stewart's Apprentice to be. But "Design Star" is actually fun, and the host actually has a good tv persona.
- Here's the embarrassing one: "Cops." Lately I've been feeling that I could one day be a police officer. I loved working at BYU because I felt like I was making a difference. At my current job, I just don't feel that way. But I think being a cop could be extremely rewarding, and, admittedly, extremely depressing. But this show is all about the people-watching.
- Then of course there are the few others that I like: Seinfeld, The Office, Survivor, House, Donald's Apprentice, The Biggest Loser, Arrested Development, Scrubs, Freaks and Geeks, and the guilty pleasure, Sex and the City.
See? I told you I watch a lot of television.